Certificate Course in Project Cargo Forwarding - Belgium 2020
Certificate Course in Project Cargo Forwarding
Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Early Bird Rate (save 10% book and pay before 1st February, 2020): €1,170.00pp
- Standard Rate (book and pay 2nd February to 23rd April, 2020): €1,300.00pp
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to event receive a full refund, less all bank charges.
- Cancellations 25-29 days prior to the event receive a 50% refund, less all bank charges.
- No refund provided if cancellation occurs 1-20 days prior to the event
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the course due to low registrations, at which time 100% refund will apply
About the course
The Certificate Course in Project Cargo Forwarding short course is designed to appeal to project forwarders seeking to fast track skills and knowledge, or to refresh their approach on how to achieve success. The instructor led training includes applied exercises and case studies. The non-technical course has been held at venues around the world and has received excellent feedback.
This training is offered to industry professionals and "rising stars" who wish to take the opportunity to register for a project cargo training course especially designed to fast track skills that otherwise could take many years to acquire. This intensive non-technical two-day workshop program covers key areas that focus on practical training in industry best-practice that could be effectively applied in the workplace from day one. Business communication training supports career progression within supply chain management. This focuses on tender writing and persuasive proposal writing in addition to the importance of crisis communication, cultural communication and non-verbal communication. The course concludes with a mini case study that draws on all elements of the training program where attendees will gather in small groups on the final afternoon of the course to complete a challenging heavy-lift request for tender.
Blending project cargo knowledge and essential business communication skills has proved to be a powerful combination that encourages attendees to think differently about the way they do business. This course has been successfully held in successfully held since 2009 and is open to all companies associated with freight forwarding, project forwarding, supply chain management and logistics.
PPG Education Videos and Student Testimonials:
Awards and Contributions
- Nominee HLPFI Education Award 2019
- Finalist ASCLA and LLDCN Education Awards.
- Finalist Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards
- PPG is a Supporting Institution of The Journal of Commerce Breakbulk Conferences and Publication.
Who should attend
All trainee managers and rising stars associated with the shipping and project forwarding sectors and others seeking more knowledge of this vital industry sector
Kevin has 50 years of international industry experience that provides a wealth of knowledge covering all aspects of the supply chain, particularly project forwarding, ship-broking, chartering and contract management activities. He was responsible for the formation of international 3PL heavy-lift networks Project Professionals Group and Worldwide Project Consortium.
Rodger Hall, MBA, B.A Communications
Management consultant Rodger Hall has extensive university teaching experience in Australia and operates his own consultancy - Sun Communications